Long-Term Care Curriculum for Nursing
Better Care For Older Adults: A Curriculum for All Levels of Nurses, Trainees, and Qualified Service Providers
Microlearning modules on Age-Friendly Healthcare, Quality Improvement, Resiliency, and Infection Control will be delivered to trainees weekly via text messaging. Each module will include a short pre-test, video presentation (microlecture) and a short post-test. By the end of all modules, a feedback survey and post-training assessment will be provided. Trainees can obtain a digital badge and a certificate (non-accredited) upon completion of this course.
Facilities: If you would like your staff to enroll in this curriculum, please contact Gunjan Manocha at gunjan.manocha@UND.edu.
How to Enroll (FREE)
- Text "GeroLearn" to (701) 620-3443
Microlearning text messages from the University of North Dakota (UND) via Mountain-Pacific Quality Health will be sent from (701) 620-3443 and will never ask for your personal information. If you have questions or concerns about messages you receive, please email Mountain-Pacific at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Participating carriers include Verizon, Union Wireless, AT&T, Spectrum Mobile, Selectel Wireless, Cricket, T-Mobile, Boost, Sprint and Virgin Mobile.
- For help, text "HELP" to (701) 620-3443 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To unsubscribe, text "STOP" to (701) 620-3443 at any time.
- Any subscriber without a 701 cell phone number will need to type the full 1+10-digit phone number, for example: 1 (701) 620-3443
- Message and data rates may apply.
- Message frequency may vary.
- Short Message/Messaging Service (SMS) text messages are intended to be a best effort communication and represent just one component of the Mountain-Pacific Quality Health communication systems.
- SMS text message notifications may be delayed or not received during regional emergencies or other periods of high messaging traffic.
- Third parties can send SMS text messages disguised as alerts from Mountain-Pacific, so you are urged to independently verify the authenticity of any message you receive.
- SMS text message delivery is not always predictable.
- Wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- SMS text message notifications from UND and Mountain-Pacific will be presented on your mobile device in the same manner as any other SMS text messages.
We take great precautions to keep the information you share with us safe and private. Your personal information will never be sold or given to any third party. You can easily stop this type of communication by texting "STOP" to (701) 620-3443 at any time.