Direct Care Workers Webinars
Dakota Geriatrics and Service Providers for Seniors present monthly webinars on Age-Friendly Healthcare for direct care workers and multidisciplinary professionals. Live sessions are scheduled for every third Monday of the month at 4:00 pm Central through Zoom.
Free educational credits for social work, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and nursing are offered to those who attend the LIVE webinars only.
This is an ongoing series from October 2022 - June 2023.
Topics to Be Covered
- Aging gut and gastrointestinal disorders
- Aging endocrine and osteoporosis
- Aging endocrine and diabetes
- Aging muscles and fibromyalgia
- Aging immune system and zoster
- Sleep disorders