Project ECHO Geriatrics and Age-Friendly
Learn about best practices and evidence-based care for your patients through didactic and case presentations:
- Learn about the key components of the 4Ms Framework:
- What Matters
- Improve geriatric care for older adults at their location
- Present your de-identified cases for collaborative discussion and guidance
TeleECHO offers free educational credits for healthcare professionals.
Upcoming TeleECHO Events
- October 12 – Noon Central
- November 9 – Noon Central
December 14 – Noon Central
Past ECHO sessions are available for CME credit up to one year from original presentation date. Learn how you can earn CME credit for previous sessions.