The Dakota Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program offers teleECHO sessions on the following topics:
- Geriatric and Age-Friendly
- Interprofessional Education
- Building Resilience: Maintaining Quality Care in Nursing Homes During COVID
Geriatric and Age-Friendly TeleECHO
Learn about best practices and evidence-based care for your patients through didactic and case presentations:
- Learn about the key components of the 4Ms Framework:
- What Matters
- Improve geriatric care for older adults at their location
- Present de-identified cases for collaborative discussion and guidance
This teleECHO offers free educational credits for healthcare professionals.
Upcoming TeleECHO Events
All teleECHO events start at Noon Central.
- November 14, 2023
- December 12, 2023
- January 9, 2024
- February 13, 2024
- March 12, 2024
- April 9, 2024
- May 14, 2024
Interprofessional Education (IPE) TeleECHO Series "All Teach, All Learn"
Learn about the 2023 update on IPE competencies and practical examples of IPE education. Engage nationally renowned content experts to strengthen your teaching skills for IPE.
Building Resilience: Maintaining Quality Care in Nursing Homes During COVID
This special Project ECHO series was offered over Zoom from March 2 - May 18, 2022.