Age-Friendly Webinar Series
The Age-Friendly webinar series continues with nine new monthly webinar sessions starting in September 2021, focusing on Geriatric Syndromes. Live sessions are scheduled for every third Monday of the month at 4:00 pm Central through Zoom. Each webinar will include a PowerPoint presentation followed by a case study discussion. Active learning will be encouraged with discussions and zoom polls.
Free educational credits for Social Work, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Nursing are offered to those who attend the LIVE webinars.
The first five sessions on the Age-Friendly 4Ms framework are available to view anytime in the archived section below.
- October 18 – Postural Instability and Falls
- November 15 – Geriatric Syndrome: Minimum Cognitive Impairment and Dementia
- December 20 – Physiology of Aging
- January 17 – Syncope and Dizziness
- February 21 – Failure to Thrive Syndrome
- March 21 – Mood Disorders
- April 18 – Incontinence
- May 16 – Older Adult Drivers
Each archived session is approved for one contact hour by North Dakota Board of Nursing, North Dakota State Board of Occupational Therapy Practice, and one self-study hour by North Dakota Board of Social Worker Examiners.